Holidays Uri Association
It is now possible to launch Holidays
from another app through a Uri association. As with all our apps, we are using the standard Uri format:
Currently the only available page is MainPage.xaml, so passing it is optional, but recommended.
*The launchedFrom parameter is only used for statistics, but we would really like to know which apps are starting our own, so please set that parameter to the marketplace id or the name of your application.
- launchedFrom* - name or marketplace id of the app that launched the Uri
- date - the date to display once the app has loaded (values: any date in the format dd/MM/yyyy or dd/MM in which case the date is considered in the current year)
- periodType - specifies whether the app should display holidays for a day, a week or for the whole calendar month (values: "day", "week", "month")
How to launch
- enlesssoft-holidays:MainPage.xaml?launchedFrom=MyApp - launches the application and specifies that the app was launched from MyApp
- enlesssoft-holidays:MainPage.xaml?date=12/04 - launches the application and specifies that it should display the holidays for April 12 of the current year
- enlesssoft-holidays:MainPage.xaml?periodType=month - launches the application and specifies that it should open in a view by month
- enlesssoft-holidays:MainPage.xaml?launchedFrom=MyApp&date=12/04/2014&periodType=week - launches the app, specifing that it was started by MyApp, and should display holidays for a week, starting from April 12, 2014