The new minor version (1.1)†of the Breadcrumbs Manager product†has been released. It includes a few minor bugfixes as well as some new features.
Here they are:
- [new] the SQL value type now has the option to use the query only to get labels, and to specify links separately
- [new] you can now use environment parameters when defining the values of pattern items
- [new] minor user interface improvements
- [fixed] static items sometimes not inserted in the correct position in patterns
- [fixed] static itemís activation conditions were sometimes evaluated incorrectly
- [fixed] the value type filter in the items overview page was not working on some installations
We will be happy to receive your suggestions for the next version.