The new minor version (1.2) of the Content Enhancer product has been released. It includes a few minor bugfixes as well as some new features.
Here they are:
- [new] evaluation type for variables – allows setting whether a variable is evaluated each time it is requested or once per loading of a page
- [new] random variables – variables that are defined by a set of values and a random value from the set is used when the variable is evaluated
- [new] minor user interface improvements
- [fixed] there was a bug that sometimes caused unexpected results when using regular expression as a source for automatic replacement
- [fixed] minor user interface fixes
We will be happy to receive your suggestions for the next version.