Enless Soft Ltd. Desktop Products Commercial License
THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED, NOT SOLD. YOU MAY USE THIS SOFTWARE ONLY AS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE OR USE ANY PURCHASE KEY(S), REGISTRATION NUMBER(S) OR LICENSE FILE(S) THAT WAS PROVIDED WITH THE SOFTWARE. YOU MAY CONTACT THE WEB SITE OR STORE WHERE YOU PURCHASED THE LICENSE FOR A REFUND IF APPLICABLE.
1. SOFTWARE. The capitalized term "Software" refers to the object code for any product that is bound by the terms of this license, any updates, supplemental code or programs provided to you by Enless Soft with or in connection with this product, the user's manual and Help file, any components, any related media and printed materials, andany related "online" or electronic documentation.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE.
Evaluation License. If you acquired the license for the Software on an evaluation or trial basis, you may use the Software without charge for the evaluation period. Your evaluation period begins on the day you request an evaluation license. You must pay the license fee and register your copy to continue to use the Software after the evaluation period. To pay the license fee and register your copy, you should visit www.enless-soft.com or an authorized sales agent. For so long as the Software is in its most current version, you may give exact copies of the evaluation Software to anyone. You may not charge any fee for the copy or use of the evaluation Software itself, but you may charge a distribution fee that is reasonably related to any cost you incur distributing the evaluation Software (e.g. packaging). You must not represent in any way that you are selling the Software itself. Your distribution of the evaluation Software will not entitle you to any compensation from Enless Soft. You must distribute a copy of this license with any copy of the Software and anyone to whom you distribute the Software is subject to this license. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or reservation of rights language displayed on, in or with the Software.
Registered License. When you purchase a license, you will be provided with a purchase key. You must acquire a license file for the Software by using the automated acquire procedure provided by the Software or by using the manual procedure that is available from http://enless-soft.com/netlic. The term of the license is perpetual unless you purchased a limited term license. You may install and use one copy of the registered Software on the number of computers for which you have purchased a separate license as indicated on the invoice or sales receipt. A license for the Software may not be shared by alternating use of the Software between different computers. If you acquired the Software for a reduced price as an upgrade from a previous version of the Software, you may no longer use the previous version.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You may not reduce the Software to human readable form, reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, merge, adapt, or modify the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not rent, lease, or lend the Software. You may not use the Software to perform any unauthorized transfer of information, such as copying or transferring a file in violation of a copyright, or for any illegal purpose.
4. SUPPORT SERVICES. Enless Soft may provide you with support services related to the Software. Use of support services is governed by the user's manual, online documentation, and other Enless Soft materials, as they may be modified from time to time. Enless Soft may use any information you provide as part of obtaining support services for its business purposes, including product support and development.
5. TERMINATION. This license terminates if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions. If your license terminates, you must destroy all copies of the Software. The termination of this license does not limit Enless soft's other rights it may have by law.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You acknowledge that you have only the limited, non-exclusive right to use and copy the Software as expressly stated in this license and that Enless Soft retains title to the Software and all other rights not expressly granted. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary notices that appear, on, in or with the Software. The Software is protected by United States copyright, patent and trademark laws and international treaty provisions.
7. NO WARRANTIES: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SOFTWARE AND ANY SUPPORT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES A WARRANTY, THE REQUIRED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM YOUR RECEIPT OF A COPY OF THE SOFTWARE. COMPUTER PROGRAMS ARE INHERENTLY COMPLEX, AND THE SOFTWARE MAY NOT BE FREE OF ERRORS. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ENLESS SOFT IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ENLESS SOFT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNLESS APPLICABLE LAW PROVIDES OTHERWISE, ENLESS SOFT'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM RELATED TO YOUR PURCHASE OF A LICENSE FOR OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF U.S. $5.00 OR THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU.
9. SECURITY. You agree that Enless Soft is not liable to you for security breaches resulting from your use of the Software.
10. AUDIT. You agree that on Enless Soft's request you will certify in writing your compliance with the terms of this license, including your use of the Software only on the number of websites/domains licensed.
Should you have any questions concerning this license, or if you desire to contact Enless Soft for any reason, please contact by electronic mail from: http://enless-soft.com/contactus.